Please print out this form and mail it in with your DME. DME will not be flashed until the form is filled out and sent to us. If we are remote flash tuning, form will have to be filled out, signed and emailed before the flash appointment. Thank you.
- Improved throttle response, can be requested to leave stock pedal sensitivity.
- Improved wide open throttle and part throttle horsepower and torque
- Gains 10-25WHP 10-25WTQ, depending on vehicle condition and wear.
- Rev limiter raised 300rpm, can be set to another requested spec.
- Speed Limiter Disabled
- Premium Gasoline required for maximum performance
- CAT-SAP Delete options, as well as any other DTC/Fault Code
- Dyno RPM limiter is disabled, so you can rev to redline in case of ABS failure or if dyno testing the vehicle. No need to pull fuses, or use scan tool to enable dyno mode.
This DME (engine computer) software upgrade is for:
BMW E39 M5 - Engine S62B50
Other BMW models with S62B50 conversions/swaps.
The DME will have to be sent to us in order for the DME to be updated with performance software. If you're a local in the Seattle area in Washington, you're welcome to stop by and I can do this in person without having to remove the DME from the vehicle.
We also have an option available for remote reflash of the DME for MSS52/MSS54/MSS54HP
Removal of the DME is very simple, on almost all models the DME is located in the black electronics box near the firewall on the passenger side under the hood. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to send me a message.