Please print out this form and mail it in with your DME. DME will not be flashed until the form is filled out and sent to us. If we are remote flash tuning, form will have to be filled out, signed and emailed before the flash appointment. Thank you.
- Improved throttle response, can be requested to leave stock pedal sensitivity.
- Improved wide open throttle and part throttle horsepower and torque
- Gains 10-25WHP 10-25WTQ, depending on vehicle condition and wear.
- Rev limiter raised 300rpm, can be set to another requested spec.
- Speed Limiter Disabled
- Premium Gasoline required for maximum performance
- Dyno RPM limiter is disabled, so you can rev to redline in case of ABS failure or if dyno testing the vehicle. No need to pull fuses, or use scan tool to enable dyno mode.
This DME (engine computer) software upgrade is for:
BMW E39 M5 - Engine S62B50
Other BMW models with S62B50 conversions/swaps.
We have 2 methods of having this tune installed (Flash Type Selection).
Method 1 - BENCH (Recommended): Remove the DDE/ECU and mail it in. We will create a full back up image of your ECU without opening the lid or any physical damage to the ECU at all. We then upload our tune of your choice and mail the DDE/ECU back. This is the safest way, as we can have a full back up of the entire ecu content.
Removal of the DME is very simple, on almost all models the DME is located in the black electronics box near the firewall on the passenger side under the hood. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to send me a message.
Method 2 - REMOTE FLASH: We have an available option of flashing your ECU/DME remotely through the OBD2 port of you vehicle without removal of the ECU/DME. We mail out a OBD2 flash cable to you that you will keep. It will allow us to do any future updates or follow up flashes at later times as well. Windows XP or newer laptop is required, as well as an available USB port. In some rare cases, remote flashing doesn't work, we would have to go to bench flashing method.
Dyno Graphs of Previously Tuned Customer Cars