Please print out this form and mail it in with your DME. DME will not be flashed until the form is filled out and sent to us. Thank you.
Production date of your car has to be 6/97 or newer. Check the VIN tag on the drivers door jamb to make sure that date matches and always include the last 7 of your VIN in your questions/messages.
- Improved gas mileage
- Improved engine response
- Improved wide open throttle and part throttle horsepower and torque
- Premium Gasoline required for maximum performance
- Mail in the DMEs to have them reflashed, also I have the option of reflashing your DMEs remotely, which results in no down time with the car. This option is an extra $50.
- One of the very few tuners in the world to tune this engine and offer this service. Priced 2-3x times less than any other company that offered a V12 OBD2 tune.
- Ekat delete option available - ekats can be replaced with regular non-heated cats or full delete.
This tune is for:
BMW E38 (750i/iL V12), engine M73B54, I can also tune euro spec'd 750i/iL no problem.
Other BMW models with a M73B54 conversions/swaps.
The DMEs will have to be sent to me in order for the DMEs to be updated with performance software. If you're a local in the Seattle area in Washington, you're welcome to stop by my shop and I can do this in person without having to remove the DMEs from the vehicle.
Removal of the DMEs is very simple, on almost all models the DMEs is located in the black electronics box near the firewall on the passenger side under the hood. The 750iL model uses 2 DMEs.