Please print out this form and mail it in with your DME. DME will not be flashed until the form is filled out and sent to us. Thank you.
- Manual and Automatic versions are available
- EWS Delete available separately or combined with a performance tune.
- Improved gas mileage
- Improved throttle response
- Improved wide open throttle and part throttle horsepower and torque
- 6500rpm rev limiter (can be changed upon request to your specs)
- Top speed limiter is removed
- Idle Speed 100rpm Increase (optional)
- Premium Gasoline required for maximum performance
- Optional removal of SAP, CATS, and almost any fault code. Tuning Form has to be filled out and signed especially for any deleting options.
- Express return shipping available to reduce down time of the vehicle, additional fees apply.
This DME (engine computer) software upgrade is for:
Range Rover with M62TU BMW 4.4L Engine
The DME will have to be sent to us in order for the DME to be updated with performance software. If you're a local in the Seattle area in Washington, you're welcome to stop by and I can do this in person without having to remove the DME from the vehicle.
Removal of the DME is very simple, on almost all models the DME is located in the black electronics box near the firewall on the passenger side under the hood. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to send me a message.