S54 BMW E46 M3 Performance Software Upgrade - S54B32 MSS52/MSS54HP
Please print out this form and mail it in with your DME. DME will not be flashed until the form is filled out and sent to us. If we are remote flash tuning, form will have to be filled out, signed and emailed before the flash appointment. Thank you.
- Improved throttle response, can be requested to leave stock pedal sensitivity.
- Improved wide open throttle and part throttle horsepower and torque
- Gains 10-25WHP 10-25WTQ, depending on vehicle condition and wear.
- Rev limiter raised 300rpm, can be set to another requested spec.
- Speed Limiter Disabled
- Optional CSL SMG tuning available, need to mail in DME and SMG modules, we do not do the CSL shifting/launch control remotely.
- Premium Gasoline required for maximum performance
- CAT-SAP Delete options, as well as any other DTC/Fault Code
- Dyno RPM limiter is disabled, so you can rev to redline in case of ABS failure or if dyno testing the vehicle. No need to pull fuses, or use scan tool to enable dyno mode.
- EWS Delete is optional and can be combined with a tune for a discount.
This DME (engine computer) software upgrade is for:
BMW E46 M3 - Engine S54B32
Other BMW models with S54B32 conversions/swaps. (E30/E36/E34/E39/etc)
The DME will have to be sent to us in order for the DME to be updated with performance software. If you're a local in the Seattle area in Washington, you're welcome to stop by and I can do this in person without having to remove the DME from the vehicle.
We also have an option available for remote reflash of the DME for MSS52/MSS54/MSS54HP. For this we need an OBD2-USB cable, most INPA cables work, like K+Dcan or Galleto 1260 cable works as well. Tuning form still has to be filled out and email for remote flash service.
Removal of the DME is very simple, on almost all models the DME is located in the black electronics box near the firewall on the driver's side under the hood. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to send me a message.